Thursday, December 6, 2007

Changing of the age

Been a challenging week. Began trying to get a better understanding of my utilization of time. Ended realizing that I really do need a breakthrough in "resting" in the course of work.

There must be a breakthrough...

Its time for this age to end
And the age of the glory begin
For I’ve done all the work to be done
Now Church manifest My son!

We see pockets of grace
Where glory shines forth in this place
How do we enter in
To the Church wide victory and win?

In my head the victory is clear
You rebuked them for having fear
You said greater works we should do
And walk on the earth like you

Your agenda it must be
Perfect training only from thee
But there must be a breakthrough too
A quantum step to pass on through.

©11/6/06, Glenn Mehltretter

No comments: