Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Took a spill

On Monday morning I took a spill. Slipped on wet tile floor. Didn’t realize it was wet and I was beginning to sprint up the stairs. Smacked my knee a good one. Praise Good, no apparent damage. Did Aikido on Tuesday evening. By Wednesday morning I prayed these thoughts. Its Wednesday evening and I seem to be well – just swam some laps. Our God is an awesome God.

Sometimes things happen. Its good to have a great God.



Fell the other day
Smacked my knee pretty hard
Limping around today
Like an old dog in the yard

The doctor is out
Couple weeks for sure
I’m on the road
Could you ask for more

Yet I have a God
Who is greater than all
He cares for your health
And sees when I fall

My precious God
I make a request
Straighten my out
Line me up with the best

I know its your will
For me to be well
Bones, joints, and ligaments
No longer to swell

© 6/18/08, Glenn

No comments: