Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who's in charge of my results?

So much of our result is a result of hard wired aspects of our personality. If we are judged by works, then the “fair” thing would be how do we do with what we have. Even then, what choices in the use of what we have impact our effectiveness. Is developing our body worth more than developing our mind. Is helping others worth more than developing self?



Come on board with me today
The ocean and the spirit say
Rest in me take up the flow
Secure the stream with goodness show

Carry not the heavy weight
Responsibility for your fate
Rest in me it is your part
For I put purpose in your heart

Sure you have some things to do
I ask your best – apply – be true
Yet when it comes to bottom line
Accountability for results is mine!

© 6/13/08, Glenn

No comments: