Monday, April 14, 2008

Catching up.

Blogging is an interesting thing. Most of them start off strong then fade away. I began sharing my verses at a coache's suggestion. I'm still doing it based on that commitment -- even though my audience is few -- the most faithful being my daughter -- thank you Heidi.

I've been on the road for 5 days and haven't made an entry. The poetry spout seems a little dry right now. So here is one I did when frustrated over the difficulty I was finding to get myself to do some of the things that needed to be done. Anyone else relate to that!

Oh my precious God
Why is it so hard
To do the little tasks
Before me

In themselves a breeze
Why push they to my knees
I need a different way
To frame them

Today I’m faced with two
Same story much adieu
Just do it now
Be done

Funny how the mind
Can many things entwine
Make easy things
A story

Back to that idea
We really must adhere
To who we are – be clear
To walk in greatest cheer

© 2/10/08, Glenn

No comments: